- SODASAN to be awarded the National German Sustainability Award 2018
- new: Kitchen soap
- Concentrates: Just refill
- Feel good fragrance Lavender or Lime
- For more power at the detergent shelf
- Dishwashing Agent: New formulation - Ecological Highlight
- Please refill! The new 1 liter Liquid Soaps are available.
- New label - well done!
- Goodbye stain-removal scissors!
- Annoying regulations: Identification of Chemicals
- New: Eco Sponge Cloths of SODASAN
- SODASAN Comment concerning palm oil
East Frisian company takes first place in the category “Germany’s most sustainable SME 2018”
SODASAN stood out from 400 contenders in the category for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and took first place in the National German Sustainability Award. This accolade recognises the company from Uplengen as an important influencer and innovator for green detergents and cleaning products. With over 35 years of experience, SODASAN is a pioneer in sustainability and leads by example with respect to holistic management methods and fair employment and social standards for its nearly 50 employees. Consequently, to honour their health, production crews do not work night shifts and a third of employees work part time. The company also received praise for having 50% of our leadership positions held by women. As both managing directors stated shortly after the presentation: “We view this award as appreciation for our 35-year commitment to developing genuine ecological alternatives to conventional detergents,” said Kerstin Stromberg. “Sustainability is the challenge of our times and something each of us can influence,” added a proud Jürgen Hack. The tenth National German Sustainability Award was presented in Düsseldorf, Germany on 08 December 2017.